| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in December is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with sleet, snow or rain at times. Just 85.9mm (3.4in) of liquid is dumped during on average 10 days.
- In December the skies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:38 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 9:22.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.7 kms (53.8 miles) N
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) NW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WNW
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) SW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Dover, De, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) N
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.3 miles) NE
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) ENE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) ENE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) ESE
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SE
- Milford, De, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) SSE