| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in May is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 95.3mm (3.8in) of H2O precipitates across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:25 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 5:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.7 kms (53.8 miles) N
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) NW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WNW
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) SW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Dover, De, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) N
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.3 miles) NE
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) ENE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) ENE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) ESE
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SE
- Milford, De, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) SSE