| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in October is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of H2O descends across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is fine with an average of a detectable 6:44 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.7 kms (53.8 miles) N
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) NW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WNW
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) SW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Dover, De, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 117.5 kms (73 miles) SSW
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) N
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.3 miles) NE
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) ENE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 25 kms (15.5 miles) ENE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) ESE
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) SE
- Milford, De, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) SSE